What Makes a Strong Risk Assessment? Tools You Can Use Now
Rather than eliminating or minimizing risk, strategic-minded institutions strive to manage risk at the enterprise-wide level. Managing risk exposure enables a bank to incur just enough of the right kind of risk to achieve its strategic goals.
You need to understand the risk assessment system and its interaction with the CAMELS rating from the regulatory perspective. By identifying your institution's unique risks beyond the regulators’ top risk categories, you will be able to customize and strengthen your risk assessment practices.
- What are the three key phases of enterprise risk management (ERM)?
- What are the characteristics of robust risk assessments and goals?
- What is the risk assessment system’s relationship to CAMELS rating?
- What are the top eight risks?
- How can you conduct an ERM risk assessment using a matrix?
- What ongoing monitoring and reporting tools can you use?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar purchase. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, please email us at [email protected].