How will the Biden administration and 117th Congress affect your institution?
Now that control of the 117th Congress has been solidified, it is possible to make more predictions about how the Biden administration will affect financial institutions. You will likely experience significant new regulations and agency initiatives.
By examining the new presidential administration and analyzing the expected involvement and interactions with Congress, you can better understand the policy shift ahead. It is critical to prepare for these changes to avoid surprises, identify potential risks, streamline policy and procedure updates, and ensure ongoing compliance.
- What changes are likely with a Democratic president and Congress?
- How will the 117th Congress likely work with the Biden administration?
- What was the CFPB designed to regulate? How might its focus evolve?
- What stimulus packages may the federal government offer?
- What steps can you take now to prepare for the expected changes?