Stop the corruption spiral. Learn what your institution can do.
Bribery and corruption have spiraling global effects felt across all walks of society.
To combat this criminal activity, you need to understand the essential elements of bribery, from their academic definitions through their impact. Your financial institution can play a significant role in stopping bribery and corruption by enhancing controls, updating procedures, and providing comprehensive training.
- How do bribery and corruption schemes originate?
- What recent corruption cases have appeared in the news?
- What key terms, definitions, and concepts should you master?
- What fact patterns are common to bribery and corruption cases?
- How can you spot the red flags of bribery and corruption?
- What are the most effective training and prevention strategies?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].