The Impact of COVID-19 to Your Team and What You Can Do About It
In the coming weeks and months, your employees will emerge from a lockdown they have never experienced before. As a leader, you can help them reengage with the day-to-day activities of life and work after COVID-19.
You need to examine the effects of this sweeping social disruption and your colleagues’ current mindsets to determine how to enable your team to regain its full potential. You can influence each person in surprising ways.
- How can you help your team navigate these changes?
- What are the best ways to create a sense of certainty?
- What strategies can you use to help employees overcome their fears?
- How can you support healing for those negatively impacted by COVID-19?
- What steps can you take to build and sustain healthy mindsets?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].