Learn what the Biden stimulus plan will entail. Get the information necessary for your account holders.
The change in administration will bring new policies regarding stimulus and recovery packages. President-elect Joe Biden has created the Emergency Action Plan to Save the Economy, detailing the steps he will take when his term in office begins.
You need to learn how stimulus checks, small business support, and additional unemployment benefits will affect your institution and its account holders.
- What will the next round of stimulus checks look like?
- How will Biden provide tangible student loan forgiveness?
- How will Biden increase unemployment benefits?
- What will Biden’s increase in Social Security benefits entail?
- Will the government cover the cost of COVID-19 testing for everyone?
- How will employees and the self-employed be compensated for sick leave?
- What will Biden’s proposed fiscal relief to states involve?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].