THE NEW COVID REALITY: How Community Banks Can Navigate to Survive and Thrive
The health crisis has intensified some of the intractable issues that existed before the pandemic. You must find a way to pivot in the short-term while planning for the long-term.
By learning from the experiences of other community banks, you can return as a responsive and resilient institution, optimized for the future. Relevant data and analytics can guide you in navigating the current environment with best-practice examples of financial institutions building resiliency into their COVID-19 responses.
You need to address how communications, safety, staff training, branch network optimization, remote relationships, and the role of your brand can position your institution for success.
- What does COVID-19 mean for the future of community banking?
- What roadmap should you follow to pivot now?
- What are the best short-term strategies for reopening?
- How can you reshape and revolutionize for the long-term?
- What are the best approaches for brand and branch communications, digital engagement, and network optimization?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar purchase. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, please email us at [email protected].