Discover the nuances of SAR investigations. Explore tactics to enhance filing outcomes.
Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) can be one of the most challenging areas to understand for investigations and audits. Stakeholders may not always recognize the rationale for escalation, filing, and exit. The COVID-19 pandemic makes it particularly crucial to be vigilant and detail-oriented with SAR filings as suspicious activities run rampant and regulators increase their oversight.
You need to understand the nuances of investigations and SAR filings to enhance outcomes and get ahead of your testing team's potential issues.
- What are the essential SAR requirements?
- What testing is typically applied to SAR filings?
- How can you enhance overall SAR quality?
- How does auditing ongoing reports differ from auditing initial filings?
- How should filers tailor reports based on risk assessment?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].