Risky Business: Compliance And Credit Risk In Commercial Lending
Bank customers and credit union members often fraudulently try to access credit. Some lenders overlook risk or ignore glaring inconsistencies in client documentation. With the sheer volume of data, there is a wide margin of error in credit and compliance risk. COVID-19 has exacerbated this problem, leading to an increase in fraud.
By recognizing how borrower misbehavior and lender misconduct enable fraud, you can minimize risk. Lending in the age of COVID-19 requires you to examine fraud schemes, particularly new techniques to take advantage of PPP and SBA lending.
- What are the most significant fraud and money laundering risks today?
- What compliance and oversight failures are most common?
- What red flags indicate different fraud typologies?
- How are criminals fraudulently taking advantage of COVID-19?
- How can you enhance compliance and governance processes?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].