Can you spot pandemic electronic payments risks? Learn new assessment and mitigation tactics.
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, new electronic payments risks have surfaced. You need to update your risk assessment program to spot and avoid them. As you embark upon the new year, now is the perfect time to implement new procedures tailored to the current climate.
You need to identify the risks associated with your electronic payments program and outline the mitigating factors that can reduce this risk. Risks can affect electronic payments from both the operations and forward-facing sides of each transaction.
- What is a risk assessment?
- What is the difference between risk tolerance and risk appetite?
- What types of risk exist in the financial industry?
- How can you identify and mitigate risks?
- What risks are arising from the COVID-19 pandemic?
- How can you manage risk with third-party vendors?
- What are the best strategies to build resilience?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].