Regulation CC – Funds Availability Updates
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and the Federal Reserve Board have jointly released their final ruling for amendments to Regulation CC. These include significant changes to adjust for inflation and will change the dollar amount of holds placed on customer deposits beginning July 1, 2020.
In addition, the agencies are implementing the EFA Act amendments made by the Economic Growth, Regulatory Relief, and Consumer Protection Act (EGRRCPA), to expand coverage to American Samoa, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, and Guam.
Are you ready? Join us for this special update program to discuss the latest amendments to Regulation CC.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Final changes to the regulation
- Minor changes that will be effective in late Summer, 2019
- Non-substantive changes to Regulation DD (Truth in Savings)
- Reg CC dollar amounts that will change
- Future inflation adjustments
- Required disclosure changes
- Notifying depositors of the changes
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWEB, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].