Record Retention: Hoarding Can Be Dangerous
You probably face challenges related to records management, including:
- Complying with state and federal laws and regulations
- Managing large volumes of data
- Figuring out what you must keep and what you should discard
- Training your team to embrace record retention procedures
To minimize risk, you need to build an effective record retention program with a framework of policies and schedules tailored to your institution.
- How should you conduct an assessment of record retention needs?
- What records should you keep? Which should you discard?
- What record retention policies and procedures are most important?
- How can you monitor and ensure compliance?
- How long should you retain records, based on type and use?
- What safeguards should you put in place to minimize risk?
- What are the industry best practices for record retention?
- How can you reduce costs and risk by destroying records more quickly?
- What are the emerging retention issues related to electronic and social media?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar purchase. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, please email us at [email protected].