Problem Loan Workout in Today’s Market
Like most financial institutions, your institution is probably saddled with some problem commercial loans. You may have borrowers who have lost tenants, skipped payments, and refused to offer any explanation or hope for the future.
In those cases, banks may aggressively pursue collection, restructure the loan, proceed with repossession or foreclosure, file a lawsuit to obtain a judgment, force the borrower into bankruptcy, or walk away. To select the most effective option, you need to understand the legal issues and practical implications.
You can avoid some problem loans by confirming the six elements of proper loan structure and four aspects of adequate loan support.
- What are the best strategies for managing problem loans?
- How can you avoid problem loans?
- How can your institution protect itself when red flags arise?
- What influence do banking regulators have on your actions?
- What tactics must you avoid?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].