Payroll Year End and Preparing for 2020
The IRS provides updated tax rates and changes how taxable income is calculated each year. This year changes will be more significant than in the past, due to Tax Reform. The continued changes that affect the new Form W-4 and tax calculations in 2020 will be significant. This webinar will assist the seasoned payroll professional on new legislation that they need to be prepared for. This webinar will also assist the beginner around W-2 processing plus will provide a better understanding of all the boxes on the Form W-2 and what should be reported. A brief overview of year end and W-2 best practices will also be discussed.
Please join Dayna Reum for a review of updated information reporting deadlines and penalties and updates to how we process the W-2 form.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Just a sampling of what this webinar will cover:
- Details of how to close the 2019 year to make sure your W-2s are correct and 941 reconciliation happens correctly.
- Box-by-box review of the W-2 and how tax reform has changed W-2 reporting.
- How to calculate tax in 2020 and what the new form W-4 tells us.
- State-specific W-2 reporting and what you need to know.
- W-2 Requirements.
- Updated legislation to consider for W-2 and 2020.
- State-by-state discussion of special W-2 considerations.
- Year-end and W-2 best practices.
- New year legislation activity and new fringe benefit limits.
- AND MUCH MORE!
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar purchase. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, please email us at [email protected].