PPP: Loan Forgiveness Update for Lenders
Many of your small business clients likely have Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans. They will be looking to you for guidance about how to receive forgiveness for this funding. You can help them make wise spending decisions, complete the complicated applications, and produce the required documentation.
To provide advice and ensure compliance, you need to understand the government regulations, forms, and procedures.
- How can small businesses apply for loan forgiveness?
- What are the PPP challenges and opportunities for lenders?
- How are bankers compensated under the PPP?
- What five controls can you use to mitigate risks?
- On what criteria is loan forgiveness based?
- Do you need to verify the documents that a borrower submits?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar purchase. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, please email us at [email protected].