Loan Structure, Documentation, and Compliance Training: A Comprehensive Approach
When you issue commercial loans, you need to choose an appropriate structure and accurately complete the proper documentation. It is critical to ensure correct loan support, pricing, and monitoring to comply with regulations.
- What are the primary forms of business structure?
- What six elements of loan structure must you master?
- What are the four elements of loan support?
- How must you document loans?
- What loan pricing and monitoring issues should you consider?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].