Learn Nacha Rules for Exception Processing
ACH should be easy to manage. It is supposed to be an automated process. So, why is it so challenging?
Many bankers get tripped up by the exceptions, such as:
- Contested returns
- Dishonored contested returns
- Stop payments
- Written statements of unauthorized debits
You need to know an array of puzzling return reason codes and detailed NACHA rules.
- What do the return reason codes mean?
- What are the timeframes for exception processing?
- What are the best business practices for handling exception items?
- Why is it essential to use the correct return and NOC codes?
- What NACHA rules must you follow?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar purchase. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, please email us at [email protected].