Key Ratio Analysis: Calculating and Interpreting the Numbers Correctly!
Financial ratios help you determine the creditworthiness of prospective borrowers, analyze the risk of your portfolio, and set expectations for clients. You need to know how to select, calculate, and interpret ratios to get the information you need.
A five-step analysis plan can enable you to calculate the key ratios covering liquidity, activity, leverage, operating performance, and cash flow analysis. With comprehensive data, you are able to interpret the financial condition of business clients correctly.
- What five-step ratio analysis process should you follow?
- How can you negotiate with other financial professionals using the ratios?
- What do the Z-Score and sustainable growth models reveal?
- How can Moody’s Lending Cloud software help you?
- How can you apply the ratios to real situations?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].