Is Your Staff Ready To Move From Social Distancing To Embracing Customer Challenges?
This year, change has eclipsed the last decade of progress in the banking industry. You need to prepare your staff for what’s next to remain a high performing institution that delivers an exceptional customer experience.
You must clarify expectations, invite feedback, set achievable goals, and communicate frequently. Banks do not function at high levels without engaged managers who support their direct reports.
- What opportunities does your current service model reveal?
- How can you help your customers reconnect?
- What staff education should you offer?
- What customer communication updates are necessary?
- What delivery model changes will help you meet customer needs
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].