Internal Audit During COVID-19
COVID-19 is having a dramatic impact on internal audit groups and practices. Budget cuts and remote work are requiring significant changes. You need to adapt and demonstrate the value of internal audit activities to your institution.
By facing each of the four primary challenges facing internal audit today, you can leverage good work into contributions that help your bank manage the pandemic in proactive and creative ways.
- What are the four primary challenges facing internal audit today?
- What are the solutions to each challenge?
- On which emerging risk areas should you focus?
- How can you convert staff skills into collaborative audit processes?
- What projects can save money and manage risk?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].