IT Security during the Pandemic: What Regulators Expect
Regulators are increasingly concerned about the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, preparing for a continued resurgence through the fall. Seeing heightened risk ahead, they want to ensure your institution has created and implemented effective cybersecurity and business continuity plans.
As more employees work from home and customers conduct more transactions online, you must do more to ensure security. Regulators will want to know your plans for continued operations.
- What are the oversight expectations of regulators?
- What changes should you make to vendor management procedures?
- How has COVID-19 affected cybersecurity needs?
- What risk assessment policies should you implement?
- What training resources are available?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar purchase. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, please email us at [email protected].