How to Thrive and Lead Through Changes
Learn how to thrive and lead through changes.
The financial services industry is in a state of constant change. Between new regulations, mergers and acquisitions, reorganizations, policy changes, and dozens of other unpredictable events, bankers must always be prepared to adapt.
You can survive change and use it to your advantage by:
- Taking responsibility for your attitude and behavior
- Using practical skills to foster positive communication within your team
- Recognizing that change is not an event with a start and end time
- Learning to manage yourself first, and then managing others and the situation
To help you develop the skills that you need to react to a changing work environment, we are offering an innovative two-session Change Cycle webinar series. You will learn how to help yourself and lead others.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Just a sampling of what this webinar will cover:
Session 1 - Excel Personally and Professionally During Times of Change (Tuesday, January 21)
- What strategies will help you thrive during times of change?
- How can you reconcile your individual needs with those of the organization?
- How can you be more productive in a changing environment?
- What skills can help you overcome workplace frustration?
Session 2 - Lead Others Through the Process of Change (Thursday, January 23)
- What are the success strategies for each stage of The Change Cycle?
- How will your management communication style help others manage change?
- What can you do to show team members the organization’s perspective?
- How can you help move others through The Change Cycle?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar purchase. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, please email us at [email protected].