How Effective is Your Fraud Risk Program?
Fraud frequently happens in financial institutions, including:
- Check fraud
- ATM fraud
- Loan fraud
- Identity theft
- Cyber fraud
- Employee misappropriation of funds
- Many other forms of wrongdoing
Banking regulators want to ensure you are focusing on fraud risk management. You need to evaluate the adequacy of your controls to protect your institution’s funds, customers, and reputation.
- What governance weaknesses could lead to increased fraud risk?
- How can you evaluate the effectiveness of preventive and detective controls?
- What approach should you take to measure and monitor fraud risk?
- How should you respond to and report fraud?
- What methods can you use to conduct risk management reviews and audits?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar purchase. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, please email us at [email protected].