Discover the current state of HMDA. Update your compliance with Regulation C.
The Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) has undergone significant changes since 2018. To comply with the current rules, you need to update your understanding of Regulation C and its requirements.
- How does HMDA’s institutional coverage test now work?
- What transactions are subject to HMDA?
- What are the current data collection requirements?
- How should you record and report HMDA data?
- What public disclosures are now mandatory?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].