Getting the Most out of Google Sheets
Google’s G Suite offers programs similar to those you find in Microsoft Office, and all used entirely online through a browser:
- Google Sheets for spreadsheets
- Google Docs for word processing
- Google Slides for presentations
These applications are free and offer excellent collaboration features. Google Sheets is particularly helpful for bankers who need to work together on spreadsheets remotely, as is the case for many people today.
You can quickly master these applications, use them to work with Microsoft Office files, and increase your productivity.
- What do you need to sign up for an account and access Google G Suite?
- How can you use Google Sheets for spreadsheets?
- What are the steps to create and edit documents in Google Docs?
- How can you create presentations in Google Slides?
- What benefits does G Suite offer for people working from home?
- How does the interface compare to Microsoft Office? How can you adapt to it quickly?
- Are Microsoft Office files seamlessly compatible with G Suite?
- How will Google Drive help you store the files you create?
- What mobile apps are available?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar purchase. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, please email us at [email protected].