Combat fraud in 2021! Learn how to spot and stop the latest schemes.
The CARES Act has prompted new forms of fraud. At the same time, cybercrime and Ponzi schemes remain significant threats for the new year.
As you kick off 2021, now is the time to learn how to recognize and report the prevalent types of financial fraud and prepare for the crimes expected to rise after the pandemic. Maintaining a compliance Financial Crime Program will enable you to reduce future risks.
- What are currently the most significant financial fraud schemes?
- What controls should you put in place?
- How are criminals exploiting COVID-19?
- What fraud trends are should you expect after the pandemic?
- What red flags can you find on balance sheets?
- How should you investigate and respond to fraud?
- How should you handle an employee who refuses to take the vaccine for religious or medical reasons after you make it mandatory?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].