COVID-19 And The Cannabis Economy: Financial Opportunities
The 2020 presidential election shifted the balance of power in D.C. You can expect changes in key laws, policies, and regulations affecting financial institutions.
The incoming administration will have considerable power to appoint regulators who advance new requirements that shape the future of financial services. Your institution will need to make immediate plans to adapt.
- What banking reform legislation can you expect?
- What are the probable regulatory and policy changes?
- What changes will relate to:
- The Community Investment Act
- Housing finance
- COVID-19 recovery
- How will President-elect Biden’s top priorities affect financial institutions?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar purchase. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, please email us at [email protected].