Do you use data to detect COVID-19 FinCrime? Learn validation techniques to combat pandemic fraudsters.
COVID-19 is driving an increase in financial crimes. As savvy financial institutions identify more questionable transactions, they are increasingly using data validation to ensure regulatory compliance and audit actions.
You need to update your FinCrime data validation program to keep up with the thriving fraudsters during the pandemic. If your compliance and risk team members are now working remotely from separate locations, it is even more essential to prioritize data selection and implement common procedures for its analysis.
- Why is data increasing at the core of regulatory findings related to compliance?
- What impact is COVID-19 having on data validation requirements?
- How are auditors shifting their focus?
- How does data affect FinCrime processes?
- How can you build current key risk indicators (KRI)?
- What sorts of data commonly fall through the cracks?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].