FMLA, FFCRA And ADA, In 90 Minutes
You have an obligation to keep your employees safe. COVID-19 has made this expectation more critical and more challenging to fulfill. In all circumstances, you need to understand thoroughly the laws that govern employee safety, work conditions, and flexibility:
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
New regulations, interpretations, and ways of working create unique challenges for organizations. You must be able to provide support, answers, and oversight to your entire team.
- When is COVID-19 a reason for taking FMLA leave?
- How should you administer intermittent leave?
- When must you provide for emergency sick leave?
- When are you required to engage in the ADA interactive process?
- How can you make requests for employee medical information?
- How does workers’ compensation interact with the ADA?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].