What should your institution expect in 2021? Discover what trends dictate for community financial institutions.
A new normal is emerging for M&A. The pandemic brought many changes to the economic landscape and altered earnings and growth plans for many community financial institutions.
financial institutions. Banks and credit unions of all sizes and types across the country are reevaluating their strategic options as they assess the changes in their local markets and the industry in general. Opportunities abound as the country emerges from this crisis.
- How has community bank profitability been affected by the pandemic?
- What is the market for publicly-traded bank stocks?
- What are the resulting implications for M&A pricing and activity?
- What is the latest pricing of capital planning tools such as subordinated debt?
- What trends can you expect based on recent M&A transaction activity?
- What is the outlook for bank M&A?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].