Commercial and Industrial (C&I) Lending in Today’s Market
Commercial and industrial (C&I) lending is complex, with many loan products, structures, underwriting approaches, and marketing strategies. Mastering the details will enable you to win more business and protect your institution.
It is critical to comprehend the intricacies of capital lines of credit, ABL facilities, and equipment financing. With effective marketing, underwriting, and documentation, you will be able to build a stable and lucrative C&I loan portfolio.
- What are the typical C&I loan products and their structures?
- What underwriting approaches are most useful to evaluate accounts receivable, inventory, and equipment financing?
- How can you analyze the Borrowing Base Certificate (BBC)?
- How should you evaluate borrowers’ financial statements?
- What documentation is necessary for C&I loans?
- How should you set pricing?
- What collateral should you require?
- How can you market your commercial lending services?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].