Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Lending in Today’s Economy
To be an effective commercial real estate (CRE) lender, you need to understand the current market, property types, loan process, and strategies to address problem loans. By exploring the entire cycle from marketing to monitoring, you will be able to issue more loans, increase profitability, and reduce risk.
- What types of properties require commercial real estate loans?
- What is the state of the current market?
- How do banks process CRE loans?
- What are the steps of marketing, underwriting, approving, documenting, closing, and monitoring a CRE loan?
- What are the most effective CRE loan underwriting techniques?
- How should you document loans?
- What strategies can you use to address a problem CRE loan?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].