Charts for Bankers
If a picture is worth 1000 words, a chart is worth at least 2000. It can show the meaning of large amounts of data much better than looking at the raw information. Your manager, colleagues, and clients love charts to help them understand.
Excel has excellent charting capabilities. With some detailed guidance, you can easily create, customize, and embed charts of your data.
- How can you create a chart from Excel data?
- What does customization entail?
- How can you add data labels and titles?
- How can trendlines help you predict the future?
- What formatting refinements can you apply to make your charts beautiful?
- How can you link an Excel chart to Word, PowerPoint, or Outlook?
- When should you use each type of chart?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar purchase. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, please email us at [email protected].