COVID-19 and the Commercial Lender
Commercial lending has changed dramatically in the era of COVID-19. There are new SBA lending products, risks, and reporting requirements.
Financial institutions are faced with evolving options and expectations daily. You need to understand the current loan offerings, strategies to manage your commercial loan portfolio, and methods for evaluating customers’ business plans.
- What are the latest developments in commercial lending amid COVID-19?
- Which SBA lending products should you offer and promote? How do they differ?
- Payroll Protection Program (PPP)
- Express Bridge Loan
- Debt Relief
- How can you better manage your conventional commercial loan portfolio?
- How can stress testing help your institution evaluate risk?
- What are the best tactics for loan modifications and risk ratings?
- What issues for commercial real estate lending is the pandemic causing?
- How can you assess customers’ business plans and project future profitability?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].