Methods for Identifying, Assessing and Reporting on CRE Portfolio Risks
A prolonged COVID-19 quarantine will adversely affect commercial real estate portfolio loans. Forcing workers to work remotely during the quarantine may lead to permanent implementation of remote working arrangements. There may be long-term adjustments to how commercial real estate is used.
You need to identify short-term CRE loan profitability impacts related to COVID-19 as well as the potential for long-term repurposing of CRE properties. Understanding trends and expectations will allow you to assess and report on portfolio risks.
- What triggers affect CRE portfolio profitability?
- How can you connect CRE loan stress testing to the relevant financial metrics?
- What information and analyses will best serve all stakeholders?
- What metrics and presentations can assist with the decision-making process?
- What policies and procedures can improve CRE portfolio decisions?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar purchase. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, please email us at [email protected].