COVID-19 and CDC Guidance: Safety Practices for Financial Institutions
People are returning to work, venturing out more frequently, and longing to conduct financial transactions. It is time to start gearing up for the increase in branch and office traffic.
To keep customers, members, and staff safe, you need to understand CDC guidance and discover proven protocols for financial institutions. From extensive cash handling to in-person identity verification requirements, you face unique challenges in preventing COVID-19 that do not affect most other businesses.
- What are the latest guidelines from the CDC, OSHA, and other agencies?
- What are the safest procedures for tellers to follow when handling cash?
- How should loan officers maintain safety?
- How should you clean and disinfect branches, offices, and equipment?
- What physical barriers work well for financial institutions?
- What changes should you make to your branch and office configurations?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].