COVID-19 Protections: Drive-Through And Self-Service Options
To address COVID-19 safety concerns, financial institutions are increasingly offering drive-through and parking lot service options. By providing outdoor support, banks are able to keep customers and employees safer.
Expanded self-service solutions, online services, and intelligent teller machines can also provide remote servicing that keeps clients out of branches.
- How can you maximize the use of a drive-through solution?
- What transactions can you complete outdoors?
- What new technologies can help you?
- How can your call center reduce the need for branch interactions?
- How can screen sharing technology help?
- What strategies can you use to educate clients remotely?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar purchase. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, please email us at [email protected].