COVID-19: Masks And Personal Protective Equipment: An Employer’s Responsibility And Liability
As you reopen your workplace, you are likely determining if you should require employees to wear masks. Some team members may only feel comfortable if everyone has a face covering while other colleagues may refuse to wear them.
You need to understand the legal obligations of your organization to enact appropriate policies, and if necessary, provide personal protective equipment, and communicate requirements to employees.
- What businesses do CDC and/or OSHA require to use PPE?
- When are employees required to wear facemasks?
- How can you ensure customers use face coverings?
- Can you face lawsuits for not keeping employees and/or customers safe if employees don’t wear masks?
- How should you handle an employee who refuses to wear a mask?
- How can you help customers and employees feel safe?
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].