COVID-19: Masks And Personal Protective Equipment: An Financial Institution’s Responsibility And Liability
As you reopen your financial institution’s branches and offices, you are likely determining if you should require employees, customers, and members to wear masks. Some people may only feel comfortable if everyone has a face covering while others may refuse to wear them.
You need to understand the legal obligations of your institution to enact appropriate policies, provide personal protective equipment, and communicate requirements to employees.
- Do CDC and OSHA require financial institutions to use PPE?
- When are employees required to wear facemasks?
- How can you ensure customers or members use face coverings?
- Can you face lawsuits for not keeping people safe?
- How should you handle a person who refuses to wear a mask?
- How can you help customers and employees feel safe?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].