Confront COVID-19 legal compliance at your organization.
As you embark upon the new year, now is the perfect time to ensure your financial institution complies with the many COVID-19 laws and regulations.
A surge in coronavirus cases, the new COVID-19 Emergency Relief Package, and updated guidance from government agencies make it essential to review and revise your policies and practices.
- What are the OSHA requirements to keep branches and employees safe?
- Can and should you make the vaccine mandatory for your workers?
- Can you get sued if an employee contracts COVID-19 while at work?
- Can you take employees’ temperatures and ask about symptoms?
- How long does an employee with COVID-19 need to isolate at home?
- Can you force employees with COVID-19 symptoms to leave the workplace?
- Is there any immunity for your institution from COVID-19 lawsuits?
- Would Workers’ Compensation laws bar any lawsuits against your bank for wrongful death if an employee contracts COVID-19 and dies?
- How should you handle an employee who refuses to take the vaccine for religious or medical reasons after you make it mandatory?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].