COVID-19: Evaluating Risk and Grading Loans
Financial institutions are facing increased risk as the economy suffers from the coronavirus pandemic. You must develop an in-depth understanding of grading loans to evaluate risk accurately.
Proven tools can enable you to identify the inherent risk in each loan relationship based on your institution’s level of tolerance and industry guidelines. An effective grading matrix is essential for quantifying and documenting risk.
- How can you determine your institution’s risk tolerance?
- Why is the timely grading of loans critical to risk management?
- What tools are useful for evaluating risk?
- What industry guidelines should you follow?
- How can you develop a grading matrix?
- Who should grade loans?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].