Mobile banking is reaching new heights amid COVID-19. Mitigate the risks to take advantage of the trend safely.
Brick and mortar branches are quickly becoming a thing of the past. More and more banking transactions occur on mobile devices.
Even before COVID-19, Internet banking was fast becoming the standard. Now, even more so! You need to understand what mobile banking is all about, what risks it brings, and how to audit online transactions at your institution.
- What are the risks of mobile banking?
- What do auditors look for when examining mobile transactions?
- Which four important considerations should you address when developing a mobile banking application?
- How can you conduct a mobile banking risk assessment?
- What critical questions should every risk manager ask about mobile banking?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].