Conduct crucial risk assessments for the pandemic era. Learn how to adapt your ERM program for COVID-19.
The COVID-19 pandemic has made enterprise risk management (ERM) even more prominent in the banking industry due to the increased global risks caused by the virus and the ensuing economic crisis.
You can use three evaluations to reveal vulnerabilities during the pandemic:·
- Enterprise Risk Management Risk Assessment
- Information Technology Risk Assessment
- Internal Controls Risk Assessment
With an updated ERM program, your institution can prepare for future threats, grow successfully, and achieve your vision.
- What are the definitions of essential ERM terms?
- What risk assessment process should you follow?
- How can you use an ERM risk assessment matrix?
- What are the industry best practices for risk assessments?
- How should you prioritize risks?
- How can you assess risks in your information technology program?
- What internal controls are prone to risk?
- How has COVID-19 affected all risk categories?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].