COVID-19 And The Cannabis Economy: Financial Opportunities
The cannabis marketplace is one of the fastest-growing segments of the United States economy. Consumer demand is exploding as COVID-19 accelerates the push for access to safe products sold in the legal market.
Whether you are already building a cannabis empire, offering services to this industry, or looking for a new financial opportunity, you need to act nimbly to rethink sales strategies and respond to COVID-19 regulations. Now is a perfect time to build customer loyalty and drive long-term success.
- What is the financial opportunity in the legal cannabis marketplace?
- What political and social trends are affecting growth?
- How has COVID-19 affected the cannabis economy?
- What pandemic-related regulatory changes have increased opportunities?
- How have consumers’ purchasing patterns changed?
- How are large companies pivoting to succeed?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar purchase. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, please email us at [email protected].