COVID-19 And Loan Portfolio Triage And How Your Loan Grading Is Affected
COVID-19 is making loan grading even more challenging than usual. As borrowers face industry downturns, your institution’s credit risk exposure is increasing.
It is essential to adapt your loan grading system to account for the increased uncertainty and vulnerability caused by the pandemic. By accounting for industry weakness, falling collateral values, and uncontrollable external factors, you can calculate risk accurately.
- How can you reduce your credit risk exposure for vulnerable industries?
- How can you reduce the vulnerability of your loan grading system in a recession?
- Do ratings adequately measure risk, given falling collateral values and uncontrollable external factors that affect loan repayment?
- How should you factor industry weakness?
- How can you avoid TDRs with COVID-19 loan modifications?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].