How will COVID-19 affect insurance at your institution? Learn how to negotiate sufficient liability protection.
COVID-19 is having a significant impact on financial institutions’ insurance renewals for directors and officers (D&O), cyber, and other management liability policies. You need to understand the effects of the pandemic on coverage to ensure your institution maintains sufficient liability protection.
By discovering industry insights regarding applications, underwriting, and COVID-19, you will be able to prepare for your insurance renewal and achieve the most beneficial outcome for your institution.
- How has COVID-19 affected financial institutions’ insurance renewals?
- What specific COVID-19 questions should you expect?
- What are the additional influences on the terms and conditions?
- How does your institution differ from the others that underwriters are reviewing?
- What can you do to achieve the best possible renewal?
- What are the appropriate limits of liability?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].