Is your institution still in compliance with BSA?Learn how federal regulators are adapting to the pandemic.
As business practices change, criminal enterprises thrive, and federal regulators adapt, you need to ensure your institution’s BSA program remains in compliance. The COVID-19 pandemic has made adherence to the Bank Secrecy Act even more essential now.
Simultaneously, you need to understand the recent updates to the BSA/AML Examination Manual. Regulators use this document to evaluate compliance with anti-money laundering requirements.
- What are regulators’ initial reactions to the pandemic?·
- What are the most significant changes in the BSA/AML Examination Manual?
- What are the current BSA reporting requirements?
- What does the USA Patriot Act require of financial institutions?
- How are criminals exploiting COVID-19?
- What are the expected fraud trends?
- What are the most common red flags for balance sheet fraud?
- How should you investigate fraud or other criminal activity?
- How should your institution respond?
- What are the most recent regulatory updates and statements?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].