Stop elder financial abuse. Learn the criminals’ tactics and protect your account holders.
Bob stops by a branch each week to withdraw cash for Mrs. Choi. She is elderly, widowed, afraid to venture out into the sea of COVID-19 risk, and grateful for Bob’s assistance as her seemingly dutiful caretaker. Mrs. Choi does not know that Bob is pocketing half the cash, failing to pay her bills, and opening credit accounts in her name. If the threat of the coronavirus wasn’t enough, the shock and poverty could be potentially fatal.
Mrs. Choi is not unique. Seniors are increasingly becoming victims of financial abuse during the pandemic. Unscrupulous relatives, friends, employees, vendors, and other criminals are likely actively targeting your account holders to steal their valuable nest eggs. You need to stop them.
- How do elder financial abuse crimes typically occur?
- What new tactics are criminals using due to the pandemic?
- What are the red flags that your account holders are at risk?
- How can you stop this type of criminal activity?
- What steps can you take to help customers/members prevent exploitation?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].