Do you execute loan documents electronically? Follow E-Sign requirements to avoid rescindable loans.
Electronic delivery of loan documents has become the new norm due to the pandemic. In your haste to use this delivery channel, it is essential to ensure that your process meets the E-Sign Act requirements.
If you do not comply with the E-Sign obligations, documents are considered to have never been sent. The last thing that you need is for loans to be rescindable for years!
- How can you ensure regulatory compliance?
- What are the specific requirements of the E-Sign Act?
- What should examiners review within the E-Sign process?
- How long must you retain records?
- How can you deliver documents electronically without a dedicated product?
- What must your E-Sign notices include?
- To which loan documents does the Act apply?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].