COVID-19 And Cal/OSHA: What California HR Needs To Know
In California, employers are required to protect their workers from COVID-19. As the country begins to reopen, you need to consider your obligations for workplace health and safety.
If you have employees in California, you must learn how to navigate Cal/OSHA state-specific guidance and compliance for COVID-19 and its effect on your workforce.
- What state-specific Cal/OSHA regulations and laws apply to your workforce?
- How does Cal/OSHA differ from federal OSHA guidance?
- What are the best practices for an Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP)?
- What are the industry-specific Cal/OSHA requirements?
- How can employers communicate COVID-19 prevention guidelines?
- What resources does Cal/OSHA provide?
Interested in the entire Safety Manager Certification Training
Series? The COVID-19 Safety Manager Certification coursework will explain how to transform your workplace into a bastion of safety amid the COVID-19 pandemic. You will discover which policies and procedures you can implement now to protect your team and avoid liability.
HRWebAdvisor Quality Commitment
HRWebAdvisor, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].