CECL 2020 Update: Learn All 7 Methodologies
CECL methodology will begin to take effect starting in 2020 for some institutions. Banks should be preparing now to make sure they understand how the new model will affect their profitability and planning. To make the best decision for their bank, bankers should understand the different types of methodology available.
CECL will be unique in that bankers will now have to predict loan losses for the entire life of the loan portfolio. In this webinar, you will learn the seven different methodologies that have been developed to meet the requirements of CECL. We will go through each of the methodologies to explain in-depth how each one can be applied to your institution.
Just a sampling of what this webinar will cover:
- What are the overarching requirements of CECL your model should address?
- What are the 7 different methodologies?
- How are the methodologies different, and what are the pros/cons of each?
- What additional steps will you need to take with each model (supplementary reports)?
- What is the expected regulatory reaction of each model, and how can you prepare for a response?
BankersWeb.com Quality Commitment
BankersWeb, a division of CareerLearning, wants you to be satisfied with your webinar. If this webinar does not meet your expectations, email us at [email protected].